Sunday, January 2, 2011

woof woof!!

hi everybody!! sorry i havent been updating. was sooo busy recently u know.. growing fur and all.

mum just came back from korea, and i missed her so much for the week she was gone. and guess what? she didnt buy anything for me except a metal bowl which humans use to eat their rice there!! sheesh... well since it has a cover mum uses it as a lunch box for me. but the thing is ... I DONT EAT WHEN IM OUT -.- mum... please.. u should know better.

later i'm going to the pasir ris dog run and pool for some fun! mum is thinking of bringing me back to the place where she bought me to ask why have i grown SO BIG FOR A TOY POODLE????

i'm 8months and 2 days old now and i'm really quite big. i will post pictures when i'm back.

oh well. see you guys later!!!!


-woof out-

No comments:

Post a Comment