Monday, September 20, 2010

inspired by snowie


good woofy day everybody!

my owner has finally decided to let me blog because i've been behaving myself since i came home last friday. in fact, i only had 4 accidents ! (actually, it's just three accidents coz my owner put me in the cage and forgot to bring my pee pen in. so when i pooped on the floor, it wasnt my fault)

ive been a very good doggy, not whining when my mommy went out, listening to instructions and learnt the sit, come, down commands. im learning to fetch and stay too! but my mommy is abit unhappy today because i kept whining this morning when i dont usually do so and ruined her beauty sleep. but anyway, she didnt give in to my whines so now im lying in my cage playing with a small little calcium treat (coz i stopped whining after awhile) to help me build strong bones.

i slept w my mommy last night! she brought the cage into her room, covered it with a bedsheet, and put my pillows inside. she even tucked me in with a blankie before i fell asleep! i was such a goodboy, i whined at about 6am so she'd let me out to pee in my pen. good huh! then i came in and continued sleeping. ;D

my shit has been abit hard lately and i always bark before i shit, which my owner and godma isabelle finds weird. so i got a new mixture of food for lunch! instead of plain old science diet puppy food, my owner mixed some sliced carrots, puppy food, a little hot water and a little pet milk into my food and i love it!!! but i hate it when she cleans my mouth after that. id keep fidgetting. she feeds me 3x a day now (8am, 2pm and 8pm) with a serving of warm pet milk for my bones just before i sleep. i hope when i grow up i can continue to eat this much. but i overheard my mommy telling her mommy that id have to cut down on food intake when i grow older :( :( :( (woofy whine)

my godma isabelle came to visit me on sunday. my owner bathed me with her and even though i was abit scared of the water initially, i ended up (almost) falling asleep when my momsy kept singing to me to calm me down. although other humans think her voice sux, i think its lovely (hehe). im a good boy when it comes to grooming. i love it when mommy blow dries my fur.

ohohohoh! i cant wait to go out and play! but i just went to the vet on saturday for my 3rd vaccination and he said i can only see other dogs in two weeks times. im sad coz i want to go play with snowie, lipton, taffy and muffin and i want to make alot of new doggy friends. :(



everyone says i look like my owner here. but i think shes the one who looks like me!


thats my mommy with her mommy. and me of course!
and the clicker that she uses to train me :D i respond very well to it!

my mommy took a lot of videos of me running, playing with my toy (im very very possessive over my toys - when anybody takes my toy and throws it, id quickly run there and pick it up, and RUN BACK TO MY CAGE COZ ITS MINE!! - so cute right?)

ok, my mommy needs me on her lap coz she needs to study and she can only study with me on her lap. im so important eh? good night!!!

p.s: snowie's mommy, can i go swimming with you guys when i can? pls say yes!!

2 comments:

  1. of cos sweetie!! we usually go every sat morning! =) do join us! it'll be lots of fun!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i ended up (almost) falling asleep when my momsy kept singing to me to calm me down. although other humans think her voice sux, i think its lovely (hehe)."
    very funny huh audrey! hahahaha!
    & your singing voice is ok what! we have it on razor tv! :D

    ReplyDelete